Frequently Asked Questions
How to Attach a SaddleMattress Supreme to a Saddle Rack:
1) Locate the pocket on the underside of the SaddleMattress.
2) Inside the pocket are 2 Velcro seals – gently ease the Velcro apart to open the pocket and slide it over the back of the rack. Push the SaddleMattress as far forward as you can, it should fully cover the rack from front to back.
3) While holding the mattress in place, press the bottom of the pocket up into the mattress to reseal the Velcro along the entire length of each strip. It is important that the Velcro seals in the gap between the bars of the rack.
4) To remove the SaddleMattress, simply put your hand inside the pocket and gently ease the Velcro apart.
Please note: Each SaddleMattress features a notch to grip the raised bar at the front of the saddle rack. Over time, your SaddleMattress will conform to the shape of the rack as it absorbs the pressure exerted on it.
How to Attach a SaddleMattress Vertex to a Saddle Rack:
SaddleMattress Vertex has 2 pairs of Velcro straps attached to its base. Simply place the SaddleMattress on your saddle rack and then wrap the straps snugly around the bars of the rack and join with the Velcro to keep it in place. To remove simply pull the Velcro straps apart.
Care and Maintenance
All SaddleMattresses come with a high quality removable cover. For simple upkeep, use the following guidelines:
- For quick and easy cleaning use a sticky roller to lift dust and debris off the cover.
- The interior foam pad should NOT be laundered.
- SaddleMattress Supreme and Vertex - Micro suede covers can be removed for cleaning; for best results, we recommend dry cleaning. Alternatively, machine wash separately in cold water with a mild detergent (DO NOT use bleach) and lay flat to dry (DO NOT put in dryer)
Please note: Over time, your SaddleMattress will conform to the shape of the rack as it absorbs the pressure exerted on it.